SPINE Contract QLG2-CT-2002-00988
SPINE sample holder standard
- New Releases
- 2014 April 15th - SPINE SAMPLE HOLDER & VIAL SPECIFICATIONS-L-R05:
In order to extend the handling possibilities of the Spine sample holder the dimensions of the Cap are completed/clarified (in red)
- - "DM 16106B - Cap" replaces "DM 16106A - Cap".
- "SPINE SAMPLE HOLDER & VIAL SPECIFICATIONS-L-R05" replaces "SPINE SAMPLE HOLDER & VIAL SPECIFICATIONS-L-R04"
- NOTA: For good traceability, the batches of Caps produced accordingly to the release -R05 should be registered and a new Datamatrix codes series started.
- SPINE SAMPLE HOLDER & VIAL SPECIFICATIONS-L-R05
- SPINE Specs-L-R04 Complementary Data-R02
- DM 16001 A- Sample holder + vial
- DM 16100 - Sample holder
- DM 16106 B - Spine Cap
- DM 16210 A - Vial
- DM 16300 - Goniometer mount
- Outdated Documents
- DM 16106 A- Cap
- SPINE SAMPLE HOLDER & VIAL SPECIFICATIONS-L-R04
This site only hosts the information relative to the SPINE sample holder standard that was previously available at www.spineurope.org.